5 Star Reviews!
Dr. Boylan makes time to get to know you and your life circumstances/stressors that impact your health issues such as hypertension and diabetes, and then she helps you make individualized, realistic goals for changes to diet and activities that you can accomplish. She also follows up by reaching out to you if you forget to touch base with her about your progress with of a condition/illness😉
I have seen Dr. Boylan for about 7-8 years and she has always taken good care of me. She made me feel very comfortable and valued as an individual. Every issue or concern I shared with her about my health was addressed and I always felt heard. I highly recommend Dr. Boylan and Noreta Family Practice.
I am so happy we found Dr. Melissa Boylan and Noreta Family Medicine. As small business owners, providing quality health care benefits to our staff can be pricey but Dr. Boylan has a great solution and we couldn't be happier with her services. Affordable and very detailed health care. What else could you ask for? Thanks Dr. Boylan!!
I feel so lucky to have found Dr Melissa Boylan at Noreta Family Medicine. I’m a woman in my early 30s and I’ve gone a decade overlooking the importance of a primary care doctor and trying to keep up my health with over the counter supplements. Blindly guessing... Dr Boylan makes me feel so comfortable and at ease. A doctor who CARES. My overall health is improving in ways I hadn’t thought possible and I could not be more grateful.
Dr. Boylan is a wonderful and thorough doctor. She does everything herself which cuts so many costs and her membership plan makes so much sense to help avoid insurance and big government control. I am now a big fan of direct primary care and will continue to support her business.
Dr. Boylan exceeded my expectations from the first time she called me. Her comprehensive approach, calm demeanor, clear policies and communication have helped me finally feel at peace with a family doctor. I haven’t even tapped into all of the many services offered at Noreta, but I am so grateful to build a relationship with a doctor that understands both the fiscal and physical problems of this era.
Dr. Boylan is very professional. She handles everything with care. She explains everything throughly for you to understand. She is patient and really listens to what you need. If anyone is in need of a doctor I highly recommend Dr. Boylan
I have been a patient of Dr. Boylan's for more than five years, and she is a great physician. She is very responsive, a great listener, and I feel very confident in trusting my healthcare to her.
Dr. Melissa Boylan is an excellent primary care physician. She listens and is thorough and timely in addressing issues and concerns. As my primary care physician for more than eight years, she has earned and affirmed my confidence, trust, and respect for her as our family's doctor.
In The News
- 11/2022 – Article introducing Walk with a Doc to the Columbia Community
- 10/2022 – Dr. Boylan was featured in CanvasRebel magazine
- 7/2022 – Dr. Boylan was interviewed on the “Voices of Women Physicians” podcast
- 1/2022 – South Carolina Voyager Magazine Features Dr. Boylan and Noreta Family Medicine
- 7/2021 – Noreta’s One Year Anniversary Press Release in MidlandsBiz
- 7/2021 – Dr. Boylan explains how Noreta Family Medicine and Direct Primary Care work on SC Public Radio’s South Carolina Business Review
- 5/2021 – Dr. Boylan’s segment on DPC News’ “DPC in 3” segment
- 4/2021 – Op-Ed “Direct Primary Care is a Solution to the Primary Care Physician Shortage by Melissa Boylan, MD”
- 12/2020 – Article in the Columbia Star about rethinking how primary care is delievered