Hello and Welcome to Noreta Family Medicine!
Your enrollment has been received. We are looking forward to providing you excellent primary care services with easy access to care, transparent pricing, and personalized service. We will be reaching out to you to schedule your first visit. You can expect a call from us in one business day.
Please take a moment and look at the form below called “Helpful Tips.” It provides some useful information for our patients about Noreta.
Please download for reference to your phone or computer. Feel free to print it out to put on the refrigerator for quick reference!
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please give the office a call!
I look forward to meeting you soon!
Melissa Boylan, MD, FAAFP
Noreta Family Medicine
Monday-Wednesday: 8-5pm Thursday-Friday: 8-noon
Getting in Touch with Noreta/Dr. Boylan
- We prefer that patients contact us via phone (803-667-4190), using the Elation Passport Patient Portal, or texting through the Spruce Health app.
- You will receive a text-invitation to download the Spruce app and an email-invitation to join the Elation Passport Portal. Reach out if you have any questions about this process!
- Please call during office hours if you need medical attention or an issue addressed that day. If we don’t answer, please leave a message and we will get right back to you!
- After office hours, Dr. Boylan can be reached via text/phone at 803-667-4190 for any URGENT medical concerns.
*Non-urgent issues will be addressed within 24 business hours.
- You may schedule an appointment by calling the office or booking online at https://app.elationemr.com/book/Noreta
- If you are traveling and have a medical concern, feel free to reach out to Dr. Boylan via Spruce.
- We ask for 48 hours notice for medication refill requests. Please clarify the medication name, dose, and quantity.
- Please let us know if you would like us to order the medicine for you or send it to your pharmacy. Let us know if you want to have the medicine mailed to you for a small additional fee.
- Please plan ahead for requesting medication refills from our office. We order medicines once a week, on Fridays at 12 NOON.
- You will be contacted by Spruce or phone once your medication is ready for pick-up.
- Results from testing will ALWAYS be communicated to you, whether normal or abnormal.
- If you do not hear from our office within one week of having any test done, please contact us.
- Monthly membership fees will be billed on the first of every month.
- All charges from the office will be itemized and receipts emailed to you if you have chosen to receive electronic communications.
- It is preferable for patients to utilize the bank draft option over a credit/debit card. Please contact Dr. Boylan to make the switch, if possible.
- Keep in mind that there is no term-length contract; however, we ask for 30 days notice if you decide to leave the practice and a $175 re enrollment fee will be assessed to you if you request to reactivate your membership after canceling.
- If you are experiencing financial hardship, there is the possibility for a flexible payment plan. Please feel comfortable sharing these needs with Dr. Boylan so that arrangements can be made.
- Watch for Noreta’s bi-weekly email newsletter to hear updates about the practice and the latest on health news.
- Please follow Noreta Family Medicine on its Facebook and Instagram social media pages! – @NoretaFamMed
Melissa Boylan, MD, FAAFP
6941 N Trenholm Rd. Suite A, Columbia, SC 29206